How can you improve the diversity of your organisation? Begin with inclusion
Sometimes it is hard to know where to start in obtaining an accurate and objective measure of how inclusive your organisation is.
Our assessment software and approach use a range of data points to give a holistic view of workforce inclusion, targeted improvement suggestions and key measurements to use going forwards.
What can our tool do for you?
We provide an independent, objective review of your organisation’s inclusion culture and diversity data whilst retaining total employee anonymity to build trust and encourage participation
We compare leadership perception and understanding of their inclusion culture with how employees actually feel
We identify particular groups that aren't feeling included, and use our insights to support them to make changes
- Respondent anonymity guaranteed
- Secure platform to capture and hold personal data
- Secure transfer portal for the organisation to share documents as needed
- Accessible on any device
- Annual review and progress assessment all in one place
- Efficient capture and analysis of data
- Expert analysis of output report
- Detailed output report with bespoke recommendations
- D&I benchmarking based on historic assessment data
- Diversity and inclusion experience data from employees and leaders collated
- People policies, processes and inclusion governance reviewed
- Targeted improvements based on your results and best practice insights shared
Why choose Inclusion Insights?
- Is proven to increase diversity disclosures - driven by trust in external objective provider and our change management approach to encouraging responses. In one example, we saw ten times the number of employees disclose a disability compared to internal data capture
- Supports effective leadership engagement through data led measurement and demonstrating inclusion in their areas of responsibility and in their parts of the business
- Presents a data led view with anonymised stories and examples to bring the current picture to life
- Provides targeted findings with ability to monitor progress going forwards
- Shares best practice examples based on the challenges within your organisation